Here you can select all or part of the data you need and choose a storage location for backup files. Then please tap on „Backup“ again to start backing up the desired files.
- If the app isn’t installed, GCam will return to the viewfinder.
- Low storage space in your device hampers the smooth operation as well as prevents downloading or updating latest software.
- These two devices are made with premium materials and offer a design that will make most competitors jealous.
Flash memory holds the Android’s firmware, the same as most portable devices with an embedded OS. Custom ROMs can provide updates to smartphones that are up to four years old or older.
- For example, if GCam can’t access the cameras, it will crash.
- In order to backup system data, rooting is an important way that must be done to your Android device.
- I have personally tested almost all the ROMs listed below on my Redmi K20 Pro, Poco F1, and Mi A1.
- The handset has an in-display fingerprint sensor, triple rear cameras, a water-drop notch, and a 4030mAh battery with fast charging support.
- Let us know about your favorite ROM in the comments section below.
Samsung Galaxy devices, for example, use a user interface called One UI, Xiaomi phones use MIUI, Oppo uses ColorOS, OnePlus uses OxygenOS, etc. Every UI looks unique and has a different set of features. That’s how you can install a custom Android ROM on your phone. It’s a fairly simple process and with a little bit of time and patience, you can enjoy a fresh new ROM on your phone with added features, customization, theming, and more. If you installed a custom ROM and you don’t like it, or it stock Android firmware has issues, just download a new ROM and repeat the installation process. Now you are done with some basics to move ahead to download and install the Nokia 5.1 Plus Android 10 stock firmware. Installing a custom ROM can void the warranty on some devices since it involves unlocking the bootloader.
A few things are lacking from the stock Android experience that may be a genuine pain. For example, consumers frequently complain about the absence of call recording or a dedicated gallery app. Stock Android has progressively gotten better and is considered a safer bet. It has a lot going for itself, considering the low price. The Snapdragon 695 isn’t a performer, but it will do fine for casual use. It also comes with 6-8GB of RAM, up to 256GB of storage, and a 6.43-inch Full HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate. What’s best is that it’s also really affordable considering everything you get.